Floor plan features & finishes
Floor plan features & finishes for 119 Beckett Ave
1. Lot graded and fully sodded to the requirements of the City, Town or Municipality.
2. Paved driveway. Vendor provides base coat and finish coat.
3. Concrete porch steps. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
4. Poured concrete basement walls with damp proofing and weeping tiles.
5. Quality brick to exterior and/or stone/stucco with stucco architectural board. Sides, rear and other section where required by design, will be constructed of brick, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, wood or other approved materials due to architectural specifications or treatments.
6. Vinyl or aluminum soffit. Aluminum eavestrough, fascia and shutters.
7. Self sealing asphalt shingles.
8. 8’ fibreglass front entry door with glass insert.
9. Vinyl casement & fixed windows on fronts, sides and rear elevations. Vinyl sliders in basement.
10. All windows and doors are fully sealed or caulked.
11. Sliding patio door or french door(s) at rear.
12. Garage doors with window inserts.
13. Exterior railing on front porch.
14. Engineered floor system on main & upper level floors. Plywood subfloors on main & upper level floors.
15. Stud party walls on townhomes.
16. Coffered ceiling in dining room & living room, as per plan. Raised coffered ceiling in master bedroom (excluding townhomes).
17. Insulation to be R60 in attic, R31 exposed floor, R24 on above grade walls & R20 on below grade walls.
18. High efficiency gas fired furnace with HRV system. Whole-home water efficient humidifier.
19. 90% thermal efficient hot water system on rental basis.
20. Heavy duty copper wiring throughout house from Hydro panel (per E.S.A. specifications).
21. Exterior waterproof electrical outlet receptacles. Electrical outlet in garage. Garage ceiling outlet for future garage door opener.
22. 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
23. Heavy duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer.
24. Door chimes and electrical light fixtures (light fixture not included in living room & family room).
25. Ceiling light fixture in powder room and bathrooms.
26. Decora plugs and switches in finished areas.
27. Stainless steel finish kitchen hood fan (vented to exterior).
28. Pex water piping.
29. Quality white plumbing fixtures. WaterSense toilets, lavatory faucets and shower faucets.
30. On demand hot water recirculation system in master ensuite.
31. Laundry base cabinet with tub and laminate countertop.
32. Single lever faucets throughout, except deck tub and laundry tub.
33. Posi-temp pressure balancing valve in shower stall. Light in shower stall with chrome framed glass shower door.
34. Posi-temp pressure balancing valve in tub/shower.
35. Freestanding tub in master ensuite.
36. 3 piece rough-in in basement.
37. One exterior hose faucet and one hose faucet in garage.
38. Smoke detectors in lower level, main hall, upper hall and all bedrooms. Carbon monoxide detector in upper hall.
39. Low VOC paint on all interior walls. Painted Birchwhite throughout.
40. Smooth ceilings throughout 1st floor*. Stippled ceilings with 4” (+/-) smooth border on 2nd floor, except washrooms and laundry.
41. 13”x13”(modular size) ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, foyer, powder room, all bathrooms & laundry room, as per plan.
42. 8”x10” ceramic wall tile to bathtub enclosure full height, excluding ceiling.
43. 3 1/4” x 3/4" prefinished engineered oak strip hardwood flooring in stained finish on main floor, upper hall and stair landings*.
44. 40 oz. broadloom with 11mm under-pad in all bedrooms.
45. Custom designed quality kitchen cabinets with extended kitchen uppers. Bathroom vanities with top drawers, where applicable. Laminate countertops in bathrooms.
46. Granite or quartz countertop in kitchen with undermount sink* and faucet with pull-out spray.
47. Quality 1 3/4” pickets with 3” oak railing or 1st upgrade black metal pickets.
48. Nine (9) foot high ceilings on main floor, eight (8) foot ceilings on 2nd floor.
49. Stained oak stairs from first floor to second floor*.
50. 4 1/8” (+/-) colonial baseboard and 2 3/4” (+/-) colonial casing.
51. 7’ interior doors 800 series/classique doors on 1st floor only.
52. Trimmed archways, where applicable.
53. Brushed nickel finish levers. Exterior hardware to be brushed nickel.
54. Beveled mirrors in all washrooms.
55. Gas fireplace in family room with stone cast mantel, as per plan. Electric fireplace for townhomes.
56. Ducts sized for future air conditioning.
57. Rough-in alarm to 1st floor only.
58. Rough-in for central vacuum. Rough-in phone prewiring in kitchen, all bedrooms, den & study. Cable rough-ins in family room, all bedrooms and den. Network rough-in in all bedrooms and den.
59. Conduit to enable retrofit to solar energy.
60. One, two and seven year warranty under TARION administered and supported by the Vendor’s “Excellent Service” rating for after sales service.
61. Energy Star qualified home, including inspection and certification by an independent third party evaluator.
The Energy Star mark is administered and promoted in Canada by Natural Resources Canada.