Floor plan features & finishes
Floor plan features & finishes for Hwy 25
1. All interior floor and wall finishes materials are to be chosen with the assistance of Great Gulf Interior Design Consultants.
2. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from Vendor’s samples and are as per Vendor’s specifications. Purchaser shall only be entitled to make such selections provided that the items are not already ordered or installed.
3. All exterior finishes and colours are selected by the Vendor and are subject to architectural control.
4. Homes are covered with Tarion Warranty Corporation seven (7) year warranty; fee to be paid for by Purchaser on closing.
5. The townhomes will be principally brick and stucco construction with some elements in masonry stone, aluminium or vinyl siding or wood as per architectural detailing.
6. Townhomes to have acoustically treated stud party wall between units.
7. All soffits, fascias, eaves and down pipes are prefinished aluminium or vinyl at the option of the Vendor.
8. Soldier coursing, brick arches, keystones and other masonry detailing, as per elevation.
9. Decorative house address numbers.
10. Balconies and terraces to have modified bituminous roofing membrane and decking.
11. Quality self-sealing limited lifetime warranty laminate shingles.
12. Weather-stripping on all exterior doors and a precast stone threshold.
13. Fibreglass dent resistant insulated front entry door and “steel-clad” side entry door (as per applicable plan). Glass insert in front entry door, as per plan.
14. All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass (as per applicable plan).
15. All windows are to be triple-glazed, PVC, with low-E glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable windows on the first, second and third floors will be casement throughout with decorative bars as per elevation.
16. Garage overhead door(s) with glass inserts as per applicable plan.
17. All garage walls to be completed to drywall and primed.
18. Front, and side yards if applicable to be fully sodded. Some side yards to be stone, as per plan.
19. Concrete front door entry steps, as per grading conditions and elevation.
20. Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
21. Exterior cold water tap installed in attached garage as per applicable plan and at side elevations for corner units.
22. Ground floor to be poured concrete with an under slab insulation layer.
23. Vendor will provide a two-coat asphalt driveway. At a cost more particularly set out in Schedule B to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Driveway surface to be paved with base coat asphalt within eighteen (18) months of closing and the topcoat to be completed within the next calendar year. Vendor not responsible for minor settlement.
24. All exterior walls, interior partitions and the high performance flooring are built using H+ME Technology precision engineered manufacturing technology.
25. Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights on all floors, except where precluded by bulkheads and dropped ceilings.
26. Finished oak stairs and oak railings with metal pickets and a choice of stain from vendors standard selection.
27. Two panel square style interior doors.
28. 2 3/4” colonial casings on all windows and doors.
29. 4 1/8 ” baseboards (with shoe mould in tiled and hardwood areas).
30. All closets to have wire shelving.
31. Premium satin nickel coloured finish hardware on all interior and exterior doors. Dead bolt on side door entry where applicable. Grip set with dead bolt on main entry door, and single lever handles on interior doors.
32. One (1) washable paint colour throughout the house.
33. Sprayed stippled ceiling with smooth border in all rooms except the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room, which are smooth finish.
34. High performance engineered flooring system “I” – joists.
35. O.S.B. tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed and sanded.
36. All model types to have 7 ¼” strip laminate flooring throughout, except in tiled areas as per plan.
37. Floor tile approx. 12” x 12” in foyer, lower hall, laundry, and all bathrooms, as per applicable model.
38. Floors in Storage and Utility Rooms to be unfinished.
39. Choice of custom quality finished kitchen cabinets including a dishwasher opening.
40. Single lever chrome faucet with pull down sprayer.
41. 3/4” Quartz countertops with a square edge (no backsplash) and a stainless steel undermount sink in kitchen.
42. Stainless Steel ducted range hood fan over stove.
43. Rough-in plumbing and electrical outlet for dishwasher.
44. Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
45. Electrical outlets for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
46. Choice of vanity cabinets with solid surface countertops in all bathrooms from Vendor’s samples.
47. All bathroom(s) to have a wall-mounted mirror and vanity cabinet as per applicable model.
48. Bathroom fixtures are white.
49. Bathtub enclosure walls in all 3-piece bathrooms to be ceramic tile. Note: It is understood there is no separate shower stall and bathtub in (3) piece bathrooms.
50. Choice of ceramic wall tile for main bathtub enclosure walls (as per applicable model) from our wide selection of colours and styles.
51. All bathtubs are acrylic as per applicable plan.
52. All toilets are elongated, regular height.
53. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms, as per plan.
54. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
55. Single lever chrome faucets on all sinks, except laundry tub.
56. Chrome towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
57. Powder room to contain a vanity with solid surface countertop, toilet and wall-mounted mirror.
58. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
59. All water lines to be polyethylene tubing throughout.
60. Laundry tub to be located on ground floor, as per applicable plans.
61. Plumbing for automatic washer.
62. Dryer vent and heavy-duty wiring and outlet.
63. 200 amp. electrical service.
64. Copper electrical wiring throughout.
65. Electric light fixtures with LED bulbs provided in all rooms except living room, as per applicable plan.
66. Exterior cast aluminium lights at all exterior doors, as per plan
67. Three exterior waterproof GFI electrical outlets: one (1) in the porch area and one (1) on each balcony.
68. White Decora switches throughout.
69. Electrical outlet for future garage door opener(s). One outlet per garage door.
70. Smoke detectors with a strobe light hard wired into the electrical system, one on each floor and in each bedroom.
71. Combination smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector hard-wired into the electrical system in upper hallway.
72. Door chimes to be installed.
73. Rough-in vacuum system, located in the garage for future connection. As per applicable plan.
74. Rough-in security as per Vendors’ specifications (wires to all operable windows and doors on main floor only).
75. Rough-in RG6 cable in family room, master bedroom loft, and study/den, as per plan.
76. Rough-in CAT5 telephone as per Vendors’ specifications (one in kitchen, family room, all bedrooms, and study).
77. Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) protected electrical outlet in all bathrooms.
78. Rough-in conduit for future installation of an electrical vehicle charger located in the garage.
HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING & INSULATION
79. Direct vent gas-fired high-efficiency forced air furnace with ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) installed. The ECM motor allows for a quieter HVAC system running at a higher efficiency. Hot water heater on a rental basis. Note: All mechanical equipment locations may vary from plan
80. Installation of a simplified Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) connected to the basement cold air return.
81. Heating ducts are sized for air conditioning.
82. Insulation around windows and doors is low expansion polyurethane spray foam.
83. All insulation to be OBC compliant or better.
84. Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above and to other areas as required.