Floor plan features & finishes
Floor plan features & finishes for 1388 Dundas St W
1. MATTAMY’S Bower Condo Towns is a new home community inspired by the sense of neighbourhood. House sitings and exterior colours will be architecturally co-ordinated.
2. Elevations include Clay Brick and low maintenance pre finished cement board Siding, veneer stone, fibre cement façade system and EIFS Stucco system with Architectural features in other materials, as per elevation.
3. Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors (excluding patio doors).
4. Aluminum maintenance-free soffit, downspouts, fascia and eaves-trough.
5. Fibreglass painted or stained insulated entry exterior door(s) with weather-
stripping and deadbolt lock (excluding patio doors and door from garage to exterior if applicable).
6. All vinyl casement windows, simulated single-hung casement or fixed windows throughout, either white or colour as per applicable elevation and as per plan.
7. Sliding patio door or garden door(s), as per plan.
8. All windows triple glazed, excluding entry door glazing. Patio Sliding Doors, where applicable, to be classified as Zone 3 windows with Low E coating and Argon Gas.
9. Glazed panel in front entry door or side light(s) as per elevation.
10. All opening windows and sliding patio doors are complete with screens.
11. All shared balconies, where applicable, to include privacy screens, as per plan.
12. Moulded steel panel insulated sectional roll-up garage doors equipped with heavy duty springs and long-life, rust-resistant door hardware, as per elevation.
13. Entire lot sodded except paved areas (common side yard 6’ or less may be finished with granular material).
14. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front door entry, pre-cast step(s) at front as required.
15. Two exterior water taps, one in front, and one in the garage at rear.
16. Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter, one at front and one at rear of home.
17. Satin Nickel front door entry set, prefinished individual house numbers,
contemporary coach light(s) on front and/or rear as per elevation.
18. Vendor will install a two coat asphalt driveway.
1. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets from vendor’s standard selection.
2. Purchasers choice of Granite countertops from vendors standard selection
3. Colour co-ordinated kick plates to compliment kitchen cabinets.
4. Stainless steel under mount double compartment kitchen sink with spillway.
Includes single lever pull down faucet, as per vendor’s standard specifications.
5. Shut-off valve to the kitchen sink.
6. Stainless Steel finish kitchen exhaust fan with 6” duct vented to exterior.
7. Heavy duty receptacle for future stove and dedicated electrical receptacle for future refrigerator.
8. Split receptacle(s) at counter level for future small appliances.
9. Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring and drains. (Wire will not be connected to electrical panel and no cabinet supplied).
1. Separate shower to receive water resistant board to approximately 60” high.
Separate shower in Master Ensuite, where applicable, will be frameless glass
shower enclosure with aluminum channel as required with rain head type
showerhead from Vendor’s standard selection.
2. Purchasers’ choice of cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathroom(s).
(excluding powder room). All choices from vendor’s standard selection.
3. Colour co-ordinated kick-plate to compliment vanity cabinets.
4. Decorative lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
5. Beveled mirrors approx. 36” high in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
6. White bathroom fixtures from vendor’s standard selection including 4.8L elongated toilet.
7. White acrylic bathtubs in all main and secondary bathrooms with ledge as per plan.
8. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
9. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
10. Chrome finish upgraded washer-less faucets with pop up drains and water saving aerators in all bathroom and powder room sinks from vendor’s standard samples.
11. Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
12. 8x10 Ceramic wall tile for tub/shower enclosure(s) up to the ceiling and separate shower stalls including ceiling, from vendors’ standard selection.
13. White acrylic freestanding tub with Moen roman tub faucet in chrome finish, where applicable, as per plan.
14. Bathroom and powder room accessories to include Moen chrome finish matching towel bar and toilet tissue holder.
15. Pressure balance valves to all shower stalls and tub/showers as per plan.
16. Shut off valves for all bathroom and powder room sinks.
1. Oak handrail and pickets with oak veneer stringers, treads and risers with choice of natural or stain finish from standard colour selection to finished areas where applicable as per plan.
2. Standard kneewalls, ledges and window seats to be capped with white painted MDF (medium density fibreboard) trim detailing.
3. Riverside or Carrara Moulded panel interior passage doors throughout finished areas (per trim package selected one style throughout), excluding sliding closet doors and cold cellar doors if applicable.
4. Choice of 4” colonial baseboard and 2 1/4” colonial casing or 4” Step baseboard and 2 1/4” colonial casing. 3/8” profiled door stop trim in all tiled areas.
5. Trim casing on all swing doors, flat archways up to approx. 12” deep all through ground floor, entire 2nd floor and hallway of 3rd floor, and windows throughout in all finished areas, foyer and linen closets where applicable as per plan (excluding bedroom closets with sliding doors). Arches in 3rd floor bedrooms and bathrooms will remain drywalled.
6. All drywall applied with screws using a minimum number of nails.
7. Weiser satin nickel finish hinges and lever style handles on all interior doors in finished areas, as per plan.
8. Easy glide wire shelving installed in all closets.
9. Laundry closets and Pantry closets will include white melamine shelves.
10. Mirrored sliding doors as per plan.
1. Laundry tub with chrome finish dual knob faucet installed in finished laundry
room, unfinished basement or unfinished storage / utility room, as per plan. Shut-off valves in finished laundry room.
2. Heavy duty electrical outlet and exterior vent for future dryer. Electrical outlet for future washer.
1. Washable low VOC latex paint on interior walls throughout finished areas. (one colour throughout, from vendor’s standard selection).
2. Interior trim and doors to be painted white.
3. Sprayed stipple ceilings with 4” smooth borders except for bathrooms and finished laundry room, which have smooth painted ceilings. All closets to have sprayed stipple ceilings only.
1. Choice of ceramic floor tile in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room,
bathroom(s) and finished laundry room where applicable, as per plan from vendor’s standard selection.
2. Laminate flooring from vendor’s standard selection on ground and second floor non-ceramic areas as per plan.
3. 35oz Green Label approved broadloom in all finished areas on third floor with 4 lb chip foam under-pad from vendor’s standard selection. (excluding tiled areas).
4. Concrete slab-on-grade ground floor with drain.
1. 9’ high ceilings on ground floor, 9’ high ceilings on second floor and 8’ ceilings on the third floor, except in areas where architectural designs, mechanicals or ductwork require ceiling height to be lowered.2”x6” exterior wall construction
2. Insulated door from house to garage (where grade permits, as per plan), with safety door closer and deadbolt.
3. Garage drywalled and primed.
4. Mortgage survey provided with closing documents at no additional cost.
5. Garage floor and driveway sloped for drainage.
6. Concrete garage floor where applicable with re-enforced grade beams.
7. All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air leakage. (excluding basement windows)
8. Poured concrete basement walls with drainage membrane and weeping tile.
9. Poured concrete front porch as per plan.
10. Architecturally pre-determined sitings and exterior colours in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
11. Ducts Professionally Cleaned.
12. Central Air Conditioning.