Photo 2 of 8
1/9

70 Seaview Dr

College Park, Port Moody, BC
View all 9 photos
Overview
Details
Floor plans
Units for sale/rent
Nearby
Building description
Building description for 70 Seaview Dr
From Cedar Ridge: Situated at the gateway to Port Moody, Cedar Ridge offers 28 executive townhomes centrally located in an evolving community developed by the partnership of Allaire Living and Headwater Living. Cedar Ridge lets you live in the heart of a thriving suburban neighbourhood with modern amenities including a flagship supermarket, access to the new Evergreen Skytrain line and an eclectic cluster of shops and restaurants just minutes from home. Sales for these 3- & 4-bedroom executive townhomes at the corner of Seaview Drive and Clarke Road have officially started. With a natural colour palette and west coast modern design inspired by the cedar trees native to the region, Cedar Ridge will offer high-quality, open living spaces in classic 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes big enough for the entire family. Enjoy the conveniences of city living and the wonder of the BC outdoors in this new community in the heart of Metro Vancouver. Cedar Ridge will offer true West Coast living in a family-friendly community.
Building details
Building details for 70 Seaview Dr
Building
Storeys:
-
Units:
28 units
Ownership type:
Condominium
Building type:
-
Expected completion:
-
Completion date:
-
Architects:
Integra architecture
Interior designers:
I3 design group
Construction
Construction status:
Construction
Construction started:
Summer 2018
Completed in:
-
Builders:
Allaire living, Headwater living
Sales
Selling status:
Selling
Sales started:
Mar 2018
Sales companies:
-
Building amenities
Building amenities for 70 Seaview Dr
No amenities available.
Building pricing details
Building pricing details for 70 Seaview Dr
Pricing details
Sales Prices:
From $900,000 to $1,199,900
Maintenance fees:
$0.17 Per SqFt per Month
Average Price per Sqft:
$718/SqFt
Parking price:
-
Storage price:
-
Realtor Coop Fees:
3.125% / 1.1625%
Deposit requirements
10% / 5% for total of 15% down


Building units for rent
There are currently no units for rent at 70 Seaview Dr 70 Seaview Dr
Building units for sale
There are currently no units for sale at 70 Seaview Dr 70 Seaview Dr

Building location
Building location for 70 Seaview Dr
70 Seaview Dr, Port Moody, BC, ,
Nearby amenities
Amenities near 70 Seaview Dr
Schools
Schools near 70 Seaview Dr
60
High schools
Primary schools
Groceries
Groceries near 70 Seaview Dr
90
1
Jiye 7983 enterprise ltd
1 minutes away
2
K y food market
4 minutes away
3
Safeway
18 minutes away
4
Safeway 4977
18 minutes away
5
Sobeys capital inc
18 minutes away
Restaurants
Restaurants near 70 Seaview Dr
50
1
Mega donair
1 minutes away
2
Nyc gluten free
5 minutes away
3
Barnet hotel
10 minutes away
4
Viva la pizza
16 minutes away
5
Kfc
16 minutes away
Shopping
Shopping near 70 Seaview Dr
40
1
Wardrobe4 christians
19 minutes away
2
Feminine foundations
19 minutes away
3
The eye opener
20 minutes away
4
Dollarama
20 minutes away
5
By berit boutique
20 minutes away
Nightlife
Nightlife near 70 Seaview Dr
20
1
Old shanghai restaurant
18 minutes away
2
Bloo hookah lounge
20 minutes away
3
Burrard public house pub
20 minutes away
4
Rocky point taphouse
22 minutes away
5
Pmc hookah lounge
25 minutes away
Are you searching to find listings at Cedar Ridge, 70 Seaview Dr? View Casalova's real estate listings to find homes available now at Cedar Ridge! Our huge database of Cedar Ridge listings provides users with a vast network of homes you can pick from. Whether you require a modern and cozy studio apartment for yourself or a bigger option to share with a family you should be able to find it here. With a broad line-up of properties, we are positive you will find a good home. Take advantage of our nice and simple searching tools to set your search preferences and customize your search. Get assistance from our dedicated real estate assistants who will make every effort to guide you to your next home at Cedar Ridge.
Offices
1600 - 401 Bay Street, Toronto
Offices
1600 - 401 Bay Street, Toronto