Floor plan features & finishes
Floor plan features & finishes for 4933 Clarendon St
SMART, REFINED LIVING
• A collection of 47 spacious boutique homes just steps off Kingsway, complimenting modern architecture with charming landscaping, warm brick accents and wood paneling.
• Range of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom residences, each with large and functional open floor plans designed for any family at any stage of life.
• Top of the hill location with the city and mountains as your backdrop.
• Expansive windows creating bright, family-friendly spaces filled with natural light.
• Large private patio or balcony to enjoy by yourself or to entertain.
• Carefully planned living spaces, seamlessly blending warm indoor comfort and chic outdoor living.
SCANDINAVIAN INSPIRED INTERIORS
• Two designer-selected colour palettes to choose from: Light or Dark.
• Wood-style laminate flooring though out for the warm look and durability.
• Honest workmanship using quality materials and carefully selected fixtures.
• Timeless elements and exceptional designer touches, creating a harmonic living experience.
• Modern cabinets with a matte laminate finish, matching with sleek aluminum pull.
• Thoughtful undercabinet lighting.
• Quartz countertop and glazed ceramic tile backsplash for easy maintenance.
• Undermount stainless steel double sink, accompanied by Grohe single-handle faucet with dual spray control.
• Contemporary brand-name appliances include: 30” Whirlpool electric range, 30” Whirlpool refrigerator with freezer drawer, Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher, Elica discreet stainless steel hood fan
• Extending the Scandinavian theme with modern cabinets, quartz countertop and ceramic backsplash.
• Designer-selected porcelain floors and sculptural ceramic wall tile.
• Alcove tub with Grohe shower combination for total relaxation.
• Two-piece toilet by Villeroy & Boch.
• Master ensuite featuring Grohe tub shower system with hand wand.
• Convenient in-suite stacked washer and dryer by Whirlpool.
• Energy-efficient LED track and overall lightings.
• Pre-wired connections to support a wide range of technologies, such as cable and high-speed internet
• Double-glazed windows and skylines with added thermal barrier.
• Expand your living space to the outdoors with over 6,000 sq.ft. of beautifully landscaped rooftop terrace and communal spaces.
• Host all your social gatherings at the rooftop lounge with a fully equipped BBQ.
• Grow your own vegetables or flowers in Clarendon Height’s community garden.
• Have a quiet moment for yourself at the designated yoga and tai-chi area.
• Let your kids play safely at the secure toddle
• Or simply enjoy the full panoramic views of the Northshore Mountains to Downtown Vancouver.
PEACE OF MIND
• Comprehensive new home warranty protection by Travelers Insurance Company of Canada, including coverage for Materials and labour (2 years), Building envelope (5 years), Structural defects (10 years)
• Secured underground parkade and generous bike/storage locker.
• Exclusive key fob access to underground parking and common areas.