Floor plan features & finishes
Floor plan features & finishes for 709 Como Lake Ave
Fall in love with West Coast living in West
Coquitlam. Superb urban amenities.
Amazing scenery and outdoor recreation.
• A premium location, situated in a transit-oriented
community, only a 5-minute walk from Burquitlam
• Pedestrian and bike-friendly location surrounded
by amenities such as Simon Fraser University,
Lougheed Centre, Coquitlam Centre, North Road
shopping and a variety of restaurants
• Experience the Live West Coast lifestyle – your
new home is surrounded by an abundance of
natural hiking and bike trails and parks including
Burnaby Mountain, Quarry Rock, Coquitlam
Crunch, Stoney Creek and Crystal Falls
Duet is a collection of modern urban homes,
set in the welcoming residential neighborhood
of West Coquitlam.
• 72 urban flats in a 6-storey wood frame building,
utilizing SmartWoodTM technology
• Stunning West Coast modern architecture
by award-winning Integra Architecture Inc.
featuring dramatic rooflines and extensive use
of natural materials
• Unique floorplans and some private entrances
• Attractive water features that highlight
• West Coast views of Burnaby Mountain, SFU
and North Shore Mountains from your large
balcony, private roof deck or expansive common
rooftop lanai. Soak up the West Coast beauty.
Duet is the home for you
Every aspect of Duet has been designed to
promote your West Coast lifestyle.
• Adera’s Signature West Coast Club amenities
include a kitchen and lounge for all your social
events, meetings, or the big game
• Secure bike lockers for the avid street cyclists and
• Storage lockers included for every home
• An abundance of local green spaces, perfect
for playing with four legged friends or enjoying
a tranquil stroll in the neighborhood
Two contemporary colour schemes, featuring
a sophisticated mix of crisp whites, greys,
and warm wood tones from the creative studio
of Cynthia Florano Design.
• Wide-plank laminate flooring in entry, living room,
dining room and kitchen
• Oversized windows letting natural light illuminate
• High quality appliances with upgrade options
to suit your particular lifestyle
• Adjustable horizontal blinds for just the right
amount of privacy and shade
• Hose bibs for all ground floor patios and roof deck
• Modern, two tone cabinetry blending warm
woodgrains and contemporary laminate finishes
• Under-cabinet LED lighting for illuminating tasks or
setting the ambiance
• Electrical rough-in for security systems
FOR GOURMET ENDEAVOURS
An inspired pairing of Fisher & Paykel KitchenAid
stainless steel appliances is standard in DUET
homes and includes:
• Spacious 17.5 cu.ft. Fisher & Paykel refrigerator
with a bottom mount freezer.
• KitchenAid stainless steel slide in gas convection
range with ergonomic front controls
• Stainless steel built-in KitchenAid dishwasher with
three racks and stainless interior
• Sleek Faber slide out stainless steel hood fan
• Moen Align single handle high arc faucet with pull
down spray in a sophisticated matte black finish
• Luxurious quartz slab kitchen countertops with
coordinating porcelain tile backsplash
• Gas service to roof decks for a barbecue every
night of the week!
I.D. By Me – CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOME,
I.D. By Me gives you the freedom to be creative
to make four walls and a roof so much more
personal. It allows you the opportunity to be your
own interior designer and ensure that your unique
identity is reflected in your new Adera home.
Available through Adera’s exclusive iD.By Me
• Waterfall gables on kitchen islands
• Durable hardwood flooring
• Luxurious wool blend carpet
• Air tempering for comfort and convenience
• Swap out your tub for a shower complete with
pivoting glass door and handheld shower system
• Window screens & roller shades
• Space-saving custom closet organizers in white
melamine, complete with shelves and drawers
• Custom Adera millwork – perfectly sized for condo
• Spacious 17.5 cubic foot Fisher & Paykel
refrigerator combined with Jenn-Air high-end
• Jenn-Air built-in dishwasher that is both quiet and
• Jenn-Air slide in gas range with convection oven
• Optional Jenn-Air Over-the-Range
microwave oven with convection and powerful
400 CFM exhaust
• Crown moldings
• Oversize single bowl kitchen sink
Adera brings luxury kitchens to a whole new level
with specially packaged appliances and options,
• Jenn-Air upgrade kitchen appliance package
• Quartz slab backsplash
• Waterfall gable(s)
• Moen professional style faucet, in polished chrome
• Jenn-Air chimney style hood fan
CONVENIENT & SECURE LIVING
Making your home a safe environment.
• Adera’s award-winning Customer Care program
for your first two years of residency.
• Coded security access key fob system.
ADERA CARES ABOUT SUSTAINABILITY
Not only is it the right thing to do, but a
Triple Bottom Line benefits every owner.
You’ll want to hear more about it!
• Minimize your footprint, and ours.
• Energy efficient building design
• Cross Laminated Timber (CLT), a carbon
sequestering material that uses wood exclusively
from sustainably managed forests.
• LED lighting in the common areas
• Low flow plumbing fixtures help you save
water and the energy needed to heat it with
no compromise to your experience
• Low VOC paints - breathe healthy air!
• Convenient EV charging stalls for electric vehicles
• CLT - costs less to operate monthly and has
less impact on Mother Earth.
• Helps you to do your part for the community
and be proud!
Quiet HomeTM is Adera’s innovative construction
floor and wall assembly system that significantly
reduces sound transmission between homes
• It’s our proprietary system making your home more
like the sanctuary you deserve. Turn down the
volume! For you and your neighbours.
• Acoustical test results states QuietHomeTM
performs equal to, or better than homes
built to 2015 BC Building Code Standards
for sound control
CLT is the building technology of the future
and the backbone of our newest homes.
• Cross Laminated Timber (CrossLam® CLT),
a multi-layer mass timber product that matches
the strength and durability of concrete and steel
at a fraction of the weight.
• A better way of home building creating healthier
and superior quality infrastructures.