Floor plan features & finishes
Floor plan features & finishes for 22 Green Mountain Rd W
CONDO TOWNHOMES FEATURES & FINISHES
• Exterior elevations which include HORIZONTAL VINYL CLADDING, CLAY BRICK, STONE and/or VINYL BOARD & BATTEN VERTICAL SIDING with ornamental trim details and shutters as per elevations. All exterior elevations and colours are preselected for Townhomes.
• Prefinished siding, soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts, as per elevation.
• Self-sealing roof shingles from Vendor’s predetermined colour samples.
• Front coach lights, as per elevation (style may vary).
• Fully sodded front and rear yards where applicable. Beneath decks (where applicable) may be graveled at Vendor’s sole discretion. Lots to be graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
• Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front porch and with rear patio step where applicable.
• Sectional garage overhead doors as per elevation.
• Front doors to have a grip set, dead bolt and key lock.
• Address plaque, location to be determined by Vendor.
• Drainage system which includes; damp proofing spray, drainage membrane and drain tile.
• Poured concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
• Two exterior hose bibs (taps), one at rear elevation and one in garage – location to be determined by Vendor.
• Garage man door included if shown on applicable plan and if grade permits
• 9’ ceilings on main floor.
• Classique interior doors as per plan.
• Colonial style trim throughout from Vendor’s included samples.
• White hardboard sliding closet doors as per plan.
• Framed mirrored sliding front entrance closet doors with trimmed openings as per plan.
• Flat archways on main floor to be trimmed as per applicable plan.
• Natural finished oak handrail and pickets on all finished areas stairs in a natural finish from Vendor’s included samples. Main floor staircase to be solid oak treads with oak veneered risers and stringers in a natural finish.
NTERIOR KITCHEN FEATURES
• Double compartment stainless steel ledge back surface mounted sink with single lever faucet.
• Purchaser’s choice of cabinets and granite countertop, from Vendor’s included samples.
• Choice of white or black kitchen exhaust stove fan vented to the exterior.
• Cabinet opening provided for future dishwasher which includes rough-in plumbing and electrical for future hook-up, as per applicable plan. Installation and hook-up of dishwasher are not included.
• Heavy-duty (220 Volt) electrical receptacle for stove.
• Dedicated (110 Volt) electrical outlet for refrigerator.
• Island and/or flush breakfast bar as per applicable plan.
• Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
• Purchaser’s choice of vanities with laminate countertops in main and ensuite bathrooms, from Vendor’s included samples.
• White pedestal sink in Powder Room.
• White bathroom fixtures provided.
• Mirrors provided in all ensuites, bathrooms and powder rooms with wall mounted light fixture(s).
• Exhaust fans provided in all bathrooms.
• Single lever faucets provided for all pedestal or vanity sinks as per plan.
• Interconnected G.F.I. outlet provided at pedestal or vanity counter level.
• Choice of ceramic wall tile for bathtub enclosures and shower stalls, from Vendor’s included samples. Tiles included for ceilings on shower stalls only. Ceramic tile to oval/corner tub skirts, deck and surround as per plan and from Vendor’s included samples.
• All pedestal sinks, vanity sinks, toilets and kitchen sink to have separate shut off valves.
• Square or rectangular one piece white seamless acrylic shower stall base provided as per plan.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Single laundry tub with faucet as per plan.
• Hot and cold water supply provided with a separate drain for clothes washing appliance, as per plan.
• Heavy-duty (220 volt) electrical outlet for clothes dryer and a dedicated (110 volt) electrical outlet for washer.
• Ceramic flooring in entrance, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room and all bathrooms from Vendor’s included samples as per applicable plans.
• Engineered natural hardwood flooring on main floor to areas that are not tiled. Choice of hardwood is from Vendor’s included samples and as per applicable plan.
• Choice of one colour of broadloom with foam under pad throughout carpeted areas, from Vendor’s included samples.
• Tongue & groove OSB subflooring throughout.
• Choice of one paint colour from Vendors included samples for all interior walls.
• All interior doors and trim to be painted white.
• Trowelled textured ceiling finish to all living areas including walk in closets, excluding bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens which are to receive smooth ceilings.
• Décor lighting package in nickel finish in all hallways, kitchen and bedrooms.
• Dining room to receive a switched capped outletin ceiling.
• Great Room, Living Room, Family, Parlor or Gathering Rooms to receive a switched receptacle.
• Walk in closet(s) and Laundry to receive a globe style ceiling light fixture.
• Bathrooms to receive wall mounted strip light fixture above vanity mirror.
• Electric door chimes at front entry door.
• Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed as per code.
• Two exterior weatherproof electrical G.F.I outlets,one at front porch and one rear of home plus one holiday soffit outlet switched from the interior at front of home.
• Three wired telephone locations (Purchaser’s choice) completed with cover plate, all home run to electrical panel.
• Cable TV wiring for family room or gathering area and master bedroom completed with cover plate, all home run to electrical panel.
• Rough-in for central vacuum provided to main and second floors only.
• Forced-air gas furnace with electronic ignition, power vented to exterior. Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements.
• Purchaser covenants and agrees to automatically assume and be bound by any rental agreement or other agreement with Vendor’s supplier for a Hot Water Tank and ERV or HRV unit.
• Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements for heating and cooling.
• Duct work to be vacuumed.
• All interior selections will be made from Vendor’s included samples during private appointment with the Vendor’s interior design consultant, at Empire’s Design Centre.
• Purchaser acknowledges that home may be sited on lot in mirror image / reverse siting, than that which is shown on display materials and renderings.
• Front porches may incorporate recessed steps where grade requires.
• Number of steps at the front porch may vary due to grade conditions.