James Cooper Mansion On Bloor & Sherbourne By Tridel.This Spacious & Bright 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Corner Unit Has 855 Sq.Ft And 9' Ceiling With Unobstructed City And Rosedale Valley Views.Freshly Painted And Ready To Move In. Walking Distance From Sherbourne Subway Station,Shopping,Dining, Library And School.Building Amenities Include: Party Room With Caterer's Kitchen And Bar,The Ultra-Modern Gymnasium And Yoga-Retreat,Home Theatre Room & Billiards Lounge.
- Two Subway Stations at your doorstep (Sherbourne Station is less than a minute away by walking | The Yonge & Bloor Subway Station is also within walking distance)
- Off Bloor Street – one of Toronto’s most coveted streets. It is known for high end retail shopping and often associated with Yorkville.
- Located in Toronto’s #1 Ranked Neighbourhood by TorontoLife(EMAIL HIDDEN);
- Your chance to live in a 1/2 million $ condo
- Approx. 6 minutes To U of T St George Campus
- Approx. 10 minute walk to Yonge & Bloor/Yorkville
- Approx. 12 minutes to Ryerson University
- Attractive, functional and efficient layout
- 95 Walk Score / 92 Ride Score / 100 Bike Score meaning that the site is very convenient for all commuters of any method.
Extras included: Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove, Built-In Dishwasher, Built-In Microwave With Range Hood, Front Loading Washer & Dryer, Kitchen utensils/cookware, Main area furniture, All Shelves.
Things not included: Parking (available for extra), hydro/internet/cable (handled separately and depends on usage)
Please contact (EMAIL HIDDEN) or Whatsapp +44 (0) (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)with a description of you and what you're looking for if interested in viewing.