Listing description for 277 Clarence Street #1, 30 McEwen Ave
AMAZING SUNSET VIEW OF OTTAWA RIVER AND DESCHENES RAPIDS ; Perfect for a couple, between home-purchasing, executive or short-term contract in Ottawa
Enjoy beautiful sunsets over the Ottawa River from a spacious 30-foot long balcony, comfy living room, slightly elevated dining room, open kitchen or cozy rooms in this the 20th floor recently renovated stylish condo!
Just bring your clothes and laptop, most of the rest will be in your new temporary home that has a beautiful view!
(EMAIL HIDDEN) FOR BIKING TO WORK OR PLAY
• Bike to Work to Tunney's Pasture or DND (at Carling Campus) in 10-15 minutes along River
• Enjoy Nokia Sunday bike days along the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway
• A few minutes away from Britannia Yacht Club or Britannia Beach
GROCERIES PHARMACY MALLS SCHOOL NEARBY
• Carlingwood Shopping Centre, Lincoln Fields Centre, Farm Boy, Metro 5-10 minutes away
• Woodroffe elementary public school also about a 5-minute walk
CONDO COMFORTABLE & CLASSY LIVING
• Super well-heated indoor Swimming Pool (all year round)
• Gym, Squash Court, Sauna
ALL-INCLUSIVE CONDO (depending on Cable-TV/internet package, we may need to adjust price slightly)
• Heating, 2 Air Conditioners, Hydro & Water are all included, as is an indoor parking spot!
• Convenient Tuck Shop besides Huge Laundromat (~20 washers/dryers) at B1 Level
EXECUTIVE-STYLED 20TH-FLOOR CONDO
• Queen Bed in Bedroom
• Double-sink Bathroom allows 2 to prepare at the same time for morning or evening (LINK HIDDEN)
• Kitchen renovated with new Ginger-coloured cabinets, Black Pearl granite counters
• 4 fairly new stainless steel appliances (double-French-door fridge, glass-top stove, microwave & dishwasher)
• 2 Bar-stools at granite kitchen counter offering an amazing view of Ottawa River
• New warm-coloured engineered-wood floors almost everywhere
• Bathroom has new dark brown marble-tiled floor, new toilet and double sink!!
• Living and Dining Rooms, as well as the bedrooms have mirrors, magnifying views and light
• Fairly new furniture includes leather 3-seater and 2-seater in living room, new designer wooden dining table and chairs, as well as fairly new queen bed and mattress for the Master Bedroom of 14' x 10'.
PEACEFUL QUALITY LIVING
• Beautiful breath-taking view of Ottawa River, Deschenes Rapids and Sunsets
• Quiet Condo Complex
• Excellent multi-camera surveillance & security
• Friendly Superintendent, with a few helpers!
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1st
• Ideally, 6-month or longer stays
• Just bring your clothes, some books, key files, a few other personal things and your Laptop!
• Most of the rest is covered from Linen for the Bedroom & Bathroom to Kitchen Cutlery
Email me, Alex, for more info. (EMAIL HIDDEN)