Floor plan features & finishes
Floor plan features & finishes for 470 Crossland Gate
QUALITY EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
1. Lakeview’s custom designed elevations by award winning designers. Inspired exteriors which include genuine clay brick, fabricated stone, stucco, ornamental trim detail, vinyl siding, masonry sills, decorative shutters, and covered porches and balconies where applicable as per plan.
2. House siting and exterior colour will be architecturally coordinated for a harmonious streetscape in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
3. Self-sealing asphalt shingles.
4. Aluminum soffits, eavestrough, fascia, downspouts.
5. Sodded lot except paved areas (side yard 8’ or less may be finished with granular stone). Driveway to be paved with base coat of asphalt, as well as a second coat on driveway apron. The Purchaser will pay an amount not to exceed $1000 (plus HST) as an adjustment on closing for the second coat of asphalt. (10)
6. Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front door entry, precast step at rear door.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
7. Satin nickel finish front door entry grip set and deadbolt. (Style varies with elevations)
8. ENERGY STAR19 qualified insulated entry door with glass insert as per plan.
9. Wide 6, 9 & 12 ft sliding doors in breakfast area with screen where applicable as per plan. (2) (6)
10. ENERGY STAR19 qualified coloured vinyl windows (fixed or operators) to all elevations (All opening windows are complete with screens). Basement windows are white vinyl.
11. Where walkout basement conditions are applicable, the premium cost includes: basement sliding door (as per plan), larger rear basement vinyl window, pressure treated wood balcony, an additional light, and electrical outlet.
12. Where Deck condition are applicable (more than 3 risers from patio door) the premium cost includes; a pressure treated wood deck and stairs to grade. Larger rear basement vinyl window also included for homes with 6 risers or more.
13. Premium quality dent resistant panelled sectional insulated garage doors with light inserts as per plan.
14. Door from the garage into the home, where shown on the plan. In the event there is a grade difference of more than 3 risers, the Vendor reserves the right to substitute the door with a wall and not issue a credit to the purchaser.
15. Choice of quality designed (Level 2) custom cabinets with metal drawer slides from Vendor’s standard samples.
16. Gourmet extended breakfast bars as per plan.
17. Extended tall upper cabinets in kitchen.
18. Fridge space - 36” wide x 68” high and 30” space for freestanding range. (6)
19. Granite kitchen countertop with double compartment stainless steel undermount sink with single lever faucet, from Vendor’s standard samples.
20. Kitchen exhaust fan over stove vented to exterior. (1)
21. Receptacle for electric stove and dedicated electric outlet for refrigerator.
22. Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliance. Including one Electrical receptacle with integrated USB(1)
23. Dishwasher space provided in kitchen with rough-in wiring and rough-in plumbing.
24. Luxurious freestanding soaker tubs or elegant raised bath in ensuite bath off master bedroom with separate shower (as shown on plan). (2)
25. Sleek styled glass shower enclosures (where shown on plan).
26. Water resistant board to approximately 36” high on tub and shower enclosure walls.(6)
27. Granite countertops with oval or rectangular undermount sink in master ensuite, from Vendor’s standard samples. (2)
28. Master ensuite shower includes one pot light.
29. Choice of cabinets and laminate countertops for all other bathroom vanities, from Vendor’s standard samples. (2)
30. Strip lights in all bathrooms (except special feature powder rooms).
31. Mirrors 36” high to all main and ensuite bathrooms.(6)
32. White bathroom fixtures from vendor’s standard samples.
33. Electrical outlet for small appliances beside vanity in all bathrooms.
34. ENERGY STAR19 Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
35. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
36. Single lever faucets for all vanities (except special feature powder rooms).
37. Choice of 12”x12” or 13”x13” ceramic floor tile, and 8”x10” or 6”x8” ceramic wall tile for all bathrooms, excluding master ensuite/powder room, from Vendor’s standard samples. (6)
38. Pressure balance valves to all showers.
39. Special features for powder room (where applicable) includes choice of Classic style (includes approx 36” high bead board & 2 tone paint, classic style toilet, faucet, pedestal sink, framed mirror & decorative lighting) or Contemporary style (includes beveled baseboard, paint choice, contemporary style toilet, faucet, vanity and sink , framed mirror & coordinating decorative lighting.
LUXURY INTERIOR FINISHES
40. Choice of quality tile flooring (12”x24” stacked install) standard throughout all main floor tiled areas. Basement foyers to receive 12”x12” or 13”x13” ceramic floor, from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
41. 3 1/4” wide Natural Oak finish Engineered Flooring planks to balance of ground floor and 2nd floor hall (excluding bedrooms on bungalow models).
42. Choice of 40 oz broadloom or Level 1 Berber Carpet with 7 /16” underpad on the second floor and to bedrooms for bungalow models.
43. Master ensuite; choice of quality porcelain tile (12”x24” stacked install) to floors and shower walls, from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan (excluding shower floors).
44. Metal transition or coordinating T strips for abutting flooring materials.
45. Natural finish oak handrails and choice of Level 2 classic turned or contemporary square pickets in natural oak finish on the main stairs as per plan. Oak veneer stringer on main floor staircase with oak treads and veneer risers. Paint grade stairs to basement in unfinished areas.
46. Choice of Classique or Contemporary style designer moulded interior passage doors throughout, (excluding sliding closet doors) as per plan.
47. Choice of Classique or Contemporary style baseboards (4 ¼”) and casing (2 3/4”) in all finished areas. All main floor archways are trimmed where wing walls protrude.
48. 9 ft. ceilings on main floor and 9 ft. ceilings on 2nd floor.
49. Satin nickel levered interior door hardware coordinated with trim style. Front entry exterior door hardware to coordinate with exterior hardware finish.
50. Interior walls and trim to be painted with Low voe latex paint. Trim and doors to be painted white and walls to be from one of the vendor’s standard samples.
51. Elegant coffered/tray ceilings as per plan.
52. Gas fireplaces with elegant choice of Classique or Contemporary style mantle.
53. Smooth ceilings in kitchen, powder rooms, laundry room and all bathrooms. Sprayed stippled ceiling with 4” borders in all other rooms, open to above ceilings.(6)
54. Mudroom Drop off bench and storage niche as per plan. Includes painted bench with storage nooks, bead board, decorative brackets and coat hooks. (2)
55. Nimbus Water filtration system - including tap at kitchen and rough in water line for refrigerator (Purchaser required to arrange activation and final installation of tap and filter system with Nimbus after closing).
56. Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder rooms to be ground fault interrupted.
57. Master bedroom and kitchen to receive one electrical receptacle
with integrated USB
58. Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter (one at front of home and one at rear).
59. 200 amp service circuit breaker panel.
60. Rough-in conduit for future car charging to garage.
61. Light fixtures to all bedroom ceilings.
62. Two electrical outlets in the garage, one on the wall, one for a future garage opener.
63. One electrical outlet in unfinished area of basement by electrical panel.
64. Door chime at the front entry door.
65. Rg6 high speed cable TV rough-in to family room and master bedroom (wires dropped to basement).
66. Central vacuum rough-in dropped to basement.
67. Rough-in wiring for future alarm system - main floor operational windows/doors, one keypad and one motion location (wires dropped to basement).
68. Telephone rough-in to kitchen and master bedroom (wires dropped to basement).
69. Cat5e networking cable rough-in from electrical panel location to study niche/den (as per plan).
70. Switch controlled receptacle in living room.
71. Hard wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
72. White Decora style switches in all finished areas.
73. Electrical outlet for electric clothes dryer and washer
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
74. ENERGY STAR construction (ESNH-2012 -3rd party Certified)
75. High-efficiency ENERGY STAR furnace (Duct sizing for future air conditioning).
76. Sealed ductwork (supply air runs per ENERGY STAR specifications ESNH-2012).
77. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for fresh air circulation.
78. Ecobee programmable thermostat.
79. High-efficiency insulation design to ENERGY STAR ESNH-2012 standards.
80. High-efficiency hot water tank.
81. ENERGY STAR qualified windows.
82. Energy efficient lighting.
83. Self-sealing electrical receptacle boxes.
84. Drain water heat recovery system (DWHR).
85. Tight building envelope construction, 3rd party tested and ENERGY STAR Certified.
86. All sub-floors above the garage are sealed with spray-in-place foam insulation
87. Engineered floor joist system with tongue and groove subflooring (to be glued, screwed down and all joints sanded).
88. 7’ 10” poured concrete basement walls with damp proofing, high quality drainage membrane, and weeping tile all exterior walls (excluding garage).
89. Laundry tub included on all models.Floor drain included in all 2nd floor laundry rooms.
90. Concrete garage floor and porch, and concrete basement floor with drain.
91. Garage interior walls drywalled and primed.
92. Two exterior water taps (one in the garage, one at the rear of the home).
93. Gas line (capped) at rear of home for future BBQ hookup.
94. Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
95. Duct work professionally cleaned.
96. Interior decor consultant to assist you in styling your home.
97. Personal Assistance -10 Steps to homeowner happiness.