Floor plan features & finishes
Floor plan features & finishes for 168 Indian Rd Crescent
1. Contemporary inspired architecture utilizing brick, stucco and architectural board, as per elevation.
2. Precast concrete window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
3. Prefinished metal accent roof(s), as per elevation. All other roof areas to receive 40-year self-sealing shingles.
4. Low maintenance aluminum soffits, fascia’s, downspouts and square profile eaves troughs.
5. Sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy duty springs (as per elevation.)
6. Elegant coach lights at all doorways on all elevations.
7. 10 Exterior Pot Lights (locations determined by Homeowners.)
8. Pressure treated deck off of family room with with stairs leading to back yard level.
9. Contemporary deck railing (from vendors standard line)
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
10. Coloured taller vinyl casement windows and transoms (where applicable) with low-E and argon gas throughout (basement to be Low-E windows).
All operating windows to be screened.
11. Large full pane sliding doors at rear of home (does not include a screen) leading to patio deck as per plan.
12. Approximately 8' high insulated stained fiberglass wood or metal with glass front entry door(s) (as per elevation.)
13. Approximately 8' high insulated metal entry door from garage to house (if grade permits, as per plan.)
14. Front entry doors with satin-nickel multi-point lock set, and finished passage and deadbolts on all side and rear entry doors with matching floor mounted doorstops (excluding sliding doors).
15. Second Floor Skylights (as per elevation)
16. Approximately 10.5’ ceilings on main floor and approximately 9’ ceilings on second floor and in basement (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements.)
17. Smooth ceilings throughout.
18. 7 ¼” baseboards throughout with 3" casing and backbend.
19. Approximately 8' high solid core interior doors on the main floor and approximately 7' high doors on the second & basement floors.
20. Stained finish oak floating stairs on main level to second level and main level to lower level area as per plan.
21. Interior handrail to be stained oak with glass insert as per plan.
22. Custom wall unit featuring an integrated direct vent linear fireplace, single sided (as per plan.) Fireplace will be installed approximately 18" above finished floor.
23. Custom open concept closet organizer in master bedroom (as per plan).
24. Imported 12"x24" tile flooring in foyer, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms and lower finished foyer (as per plan) from Vendor's standard samples.
25. 6" stained engineered hardwood flooring in smooth finish throughout (excluding all tiled areas, as per plan.)
26. Upgraded Custom Kitchen Package with multiple finishes to choose from, includes soft closing hardware throughout, recycle/garbage collection centre, and pots and pan drawers.
27. Backsplash in a varierty of mosaic tiles (from Vendor’s standard line.)
28. Islands, pantry and/or chef’s desk, as per plan.
29. Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen (from Vendor’s standard line.)
30. Under mounted double bowl stainless steel sink.
31. Chrome single lever faucet with pull out spray.
32. Miele Appliance featuring 30” slide in oven, 30” hood fan, 30” integrated fridge/freezer, Speed Oven, Steam Oven, Warming Drawer, under cabinet wine fridge and dishwasher (including installation)
33. Imported 12" x 24" tiles in all bathtub enclosures to ceiling height (from Vendor’s standard samples.)
34. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
35. All bathrooms to receive upgraded elongated toilet bowl.
36. Powder room to receive mirror and floating vanity.
37. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout, as per plan.
38. Frameless glass shower enclosures, as per plan, complete with mosaic floor tiles, 2 recessed waterproof ceiling lights, rain showerhead from ceiling and a separate handheld.
39. Bathroom cabinetry with vanity top drawers (from Vendor’s standard line); with granite or quartz countertops (from Vendor’s standard samples.)
40. Crisp white porcelain undermount sinks in all bathrooms with chrome faucet package and mechanical pop up drain.
41. Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms (excluding powder room.) Standard ceiling mounted fixture in powder room.
42. Master Ensuite to include free-standing soaker tub.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
43. Easy care Thermafoil base cabinet and uppers in purchaser's choice of white, with laminate counter top (if plan allows for it)
44. Stainless steel laundry sinks with chrome faucet, (if plan allows for it.)
45. All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough-ins to be provided.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES
47. Control switch located on interior of home near garage and one in the master bedroom (which will be illuminated, in the master bedroom only) to power off your future garage door opener when you are on vacation, or in bed.
48. Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up. Location to be determined by Vendor.
49. Complete central vacuum system with unit located in basement or garage. Location to be determined by Vendor.
50. Standard hose bibs (one at rear and one in garage) Location to be determined by Vendor.
51. Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired as per Ontario Building Code.
52. Monitored security system consisting of master control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors, main and basement windows with purchaser's order of monitoring service from Vendor's supplier.
53. Front entry security camera included and installed and integrated with front door chime.
54. Home Automation System with 4 zones of audio distribution, HVAC control, and lighting control of up to 16 loads, supplied and installed.
LIGHTING. ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
55. 200 AMP Electrical Service.
56. One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on ground floor soffit, operated on a separate switch. Location to be determined by Vendor.
57. 20 LED pot lights throughout (excluding cathedral ceilings and open to above areas). Locations determined by Homeowner.
58. European height white Decora style plugs and switches throughout, as per Vendors standard specifications.
59. Screwless plug and switch plates throughout, excluding fireplace switch and non-finished areas (as per Vendor’s standard locations.)
60. Interior light fixtures in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great room, dining room, living room, breakfast area, den, halls, laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas as per Vendor's specifications.
61. Weather proof exterior outlets - one at front, one at rear and one exterior plug on any exterior balconies, as per plan.
62. Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and electrical outlet(s) per garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
63. 5 - RG-6 Cabling, locations determined by Homeowners.
64. 5 - CAT 5 Cabling, locations determined by Homeowners.
65. 4 USB electrical outlet combination receptacles throughout home, with locations to be determined at pre-wire consultation.
66. Conduit pipe from the garage to the basement for future electric car charging station (as per plan where applicable.) Location to be determined by Vendor.
FINISHED WALKOUT BASEMENT FEATURES
67. Concrete steps leading to basement.
68. Smooth ceilings in all finished areas (as per plan)
69. 5 ¼” Baseboard and 3” casings to match 2 nd floor trim.
70. 7’ solid core interior doors to match upper floors.
71. 7” Torly’s Classic Plus laminate flooring (from Vendor’s standard samples)
72. Finished bathroom with 12”x24” floor and wall tiles with standard plumbing fixtures and quartz/granite vanity top (from Vendor’s standard samples)
73. Single frameless glass shower door.
74. 10 LED pot lights (locations determined by Homeowners) and remaining light fixtures and electrical as per OBC.
75. Painted floors in all unfinished storage/mechanical areas
76. Approximately 9’ poured concrete walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height blanket insulation as per OBC.
77. 30" x 24" basement windows (as per plan, window wells may be required as per grading).
78. Plywood subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
79. 2” x 6” exterior wall construction with insulation and attic insulation as per OBC.
80. Conventional air circulating system (HRV) -simplified/partial. High efficiency natural gas furnace with two stage ECM Motor. Taped ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
81. Poured exterior concrete porches and steps, as per plan.
82. Steel post and wood beam construction with pre-engineered floor system (excluding areas due to structural design).
83. Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
84. All garage walls to be dry walled and to be painted with primer.
OPTIONAL BACKYARD OASIS FEATURES
85. Note: Landscape Package will only be available if the home is purchased prior to home construction.
86. Yard will be fully fenced utilizing 6” x 6” Pressure Treated Posts and boards.
87. Interlock pave stones (from vendors standard line).
88. Dipping Pool with Waterfall feature.
89. Custom Cabana featuring cedar, metal cladding and full glass surround.
91. Cabana to feature direct vent linear gas fireplace, outdoor kitchen with integrated bbq with storage system under counter bar fridge and garbage bin.
92. Fully Landscaped.